Warrandyte Gourmet Hike
Saturday 23 February 2019 @ 9.30 a.m.
For this second DanDomiTravels Gourmet Hike, we will walk along the Yarra River in beautiful Warrandyte and then venture into the Warrandyte State Park, making our way towards Kangaroo Ground. Our meeting point is the Warrandyte Café for a pre-hike coffee and snack and a late lunch will be enjoyed on our return into Warrandyte.
The hike includes …
• A guided 14 km hike from Warrandyte to Kangaroo Ground and back to Warrandyte
• A pre-walk coffee and snack at Warrandyte Café
• Lunch at either Now and Not Yet or The Grand Hotel Warrandyte (depending on numbers and availability)
• Wildlife spotting (only the friendly ones, fingers crossed)
• Good conversation, fresh air and unforgettable memories
Please bring along …
• Comfortable trainers or hiking boots
• Water bottle – 1L
• Sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat
• Light waterproof jacket (summer)
• Lunch and snack money
Date: Saturday 23 February 2019
Meeting point: Warrandyte Café, 61 Yarra St, Warrandyte Victoria
Start time: Arrive between 9:30-9:45am to collect coffee and snacks for a 10:15am departure.
Finish time: Approximately 4:30pm – 5:00pm
Parking: Parking is available near the Warrandyte Cafe and also on Police Street (the cafe is on the corner of this street).
Distance from Melbourne CBD: 30km
Grade: Moderate. 14 km.
Cost: FREE! But please bring approximately $60 to cover coffee, snacks and lunch.
To book …
Email email@example.com to hold a spot. I’m intending to keep these very new and experimental hikes small (max. 10 people), so best to get in quick! Please notify me as soon as possible if you are unable to attend. Thanks!